Thursday, April 23, 2020

Virtual assistant for data entry, data mining, web research

Virtual Assistant Freelancers 

Thanks for coming into my service description.

Do you have a large amount of data entry? Do you have sensitive data sheets or pdf to convert any desired formats?  You are in the right place. I will complete your data entry job fast with 100% accurately within a minimal time period.

I’m a professional and huge experience in data entry, data scraping, data analysis, data mining, and etc.

My Services / Expertise: -


  • Online data entry
  • PDF to excel.
  • PDF to MS word
  • Copy-paste tasks.
  • Data capturing from the web.
  • Manual typing.
  • Business card details in excel.
  • Scanned Pages to excel/word.
  • Offline data entry.
  • Internet research.
  • Any other data entry project that you have.

<<100% Money Back Guarantee, If You’re Not Satisfied. >> 

Please, feel free to contact me and send the details. I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for coming to my gig, may god bless you.

 WE PROVIDE FREE SAMPLE WORK FOR BULK PROJECTS.

Best Regards,
Rafiqul Islam



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

BUY ONLINE - PICK UP AT STORE

ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE