Saturday, April 25, 2020

I Will Remove background photos with white or transparent

You’ll get Unlimited Revisions with This Gig!



Hi, thanks for coming to my gig I have a 7 years practical working experience on Photoshop related working such as remove transparent background, convert photos into any formats, remove unwanted objectsphoto resizing, shadow effects, and cropping photos. Actually, Cut Out or background remove is a very demandable item in the E-Commerce Market. I am always satisfied with the customer's satisfaction.


In addition, I will modify Photo Retouching, Photoshop Editing or photo editing, and Image Processing, improve your Product Image to catch the customers, and boost up your product sales. 
  
I will do some samples for free... DON'T BE LATE...! .  So, just order me to judge my quality work... really you will be satisfied.

My Services:

  • Clipping Path
  • Transparent Background
  • Background Removal Services
  • Natural Shadow, Drop Shadow, Reflection Shadow or Mirror shadow
  • Product Retouch / Packaging Retouch
  • Removing or Adding Object / Person
  • Fashion / Beauty Retouch
  • Image Re-size
  • Jewelry Retouching
  • Spot cleaning
  • Unlimited review
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Amazon, eBay product photo

<<100% Money Back Guarantee, If You’re Not Satisfied. >> 

Thanks Again!

Rafiqul Islam



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

BUY ONLINE - PICK UP AT STORE

ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE