Thursday, April 23, 2020

Lead Generation For Generating Business

B2B lead generation and targeted email list



Hi, thanks for coming to my Blog. I am Rafiqul Islam, a well experienced Lead Generation Professional. I am here to provide you LinkedIn Targeted Contact Information OR B2B Leads Generation OR Leads Prospecting/ Business Email List for your business.


To generate a valid contact list using web research and data entry, you need a virtual assistant.  Here I am. Yes, you are in the right place to seat back and let me do it for you.


I will need the following details:
  • Target Industry (e.g., Fitness, Real Estate, Hospitality)
  • Targeted Location
  • Company Headcount
  • Required Fields & Format


I will provide you the following format:
  • First & Last Name
  • Title (Designation) 
  • E-mail Address
  • LinkedIn Profile
  • Company Name
  • Company Website
  • Phone number
  • Location/City
  • Company Headcount
  • Industry Type

<<100% Money Back Guarantee, If You’re Not Satisfied. >> 

The output will be submitted to you in Excel/CSV format.
Please send me a message If you have any questions and if you have any project to discuss with me.


Thank you again!

Rafiqul Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

BUY ONLINE - PICK UP AT STORE

ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE